How to apply
Start your application for the International Foundation Year, International Year One or Pre-Masters Programme by completing the online application form
If you have any questions we haven't answered about the ISC programmes and how they fit into your plans, complete the online enquiry form and one of our student enrolment advisers will get in touch.
Once you submit your application
Once we receive your application, one of our Student Enrolment Advisers will be assigned to you and will support you through the admission process:
- We carefully review your application and check you have suitable academic qualifications and level of English language
- If your application is successful we will send you a formal offer of a place
- To accept your place you need to send us a confirmation payment and your completed Acceptance Form. You will also need to provide us with a valid Secure English Language Test*
- Upon receipt of your payment we will reserve a place for you in University accommodation
- We will send you a Confirmation of Enrolment, confirming that you have a reserved place at the ISC and, if you need a visa, a Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) reference number.
- You then need to apply for a visa if necessary
- One month before the start of term you need to pay your remaining fees (either in full or your first installment)
- Before the start of your course we will ask you for details of your flight to the UK, and will send you confirmation of your accommodation.
- You arrive in the UK the weekend before your programme starts – you will be met at the airport if you have booked a taxi transfer - to settle into your on-campus accommodation.
* A Secure English Language Test or SELT, is a test which is recognised by the UK Border Agency as proof of your English level when you apply for a student visa for the UK. We can make you an offer of a place on one of our programmes without proof of SELT but to confirm your place, you will have to provide a valid test result, as we will not be able to issue a CAS number for your visa application otherwise.